ORGANIZATION OF COMMANDING OFFICERS OF THE ARMY OF THE REPUBLIC OF SRPSKA
INDEPENDENT UNIVERSITY BANJA LUKA
INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH ON SUFFERING OF THE SERBS IN XX CENTURY BELGRADE
From the published and presented papers, and conducted discussions at the International Scientific Conference “SREBRENICA – REALITY AND MANIPULATION”, held in Banja Luka on 12 and 13 April 2019, PARTICIPANTS of the Conference on April 13, 2019hereby a g r e e and a d o p t
1. The International scientific conference “SREBRENICA – REALITY AND MANIPULATION”, which presented 48 papers of 52 authors and co-authors, 16 of them from the area outside the former Yugoslavia (Russia, USA, England, France, Austria, the Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland and Bulgaria), is a scientifically expert national project whose main goal is to establish the truth about events in and around Srebrenica in the past civil war in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
2. The power of the argument disassembled the groundlessnessof indictments and judgments directed against the Serb people in order to credit it with guilt and responsibility for the alleged genocide against the Bosniak population of Srebrenica in July 1995.
3. The historical context of the crime and persecution against the Serb people in Srebrenica during World War I and II, and the last civil war in Bosnia and Herzegovina in 1992-1995, when a large number of the Serb civilian population was killed in Podrinje, was unraveled and factually conceived.
4. In the past civil war in Bosnia and Herzegovina,the crimes of different scope and intensity in the whole territory of BiH were committed.
5. The crime that took place in Srebrenica in July 1995, in accordance with the generally accepted definition established by the International Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide dated dated 1948, and which also exists nowadays as an instrument of international law, may not be regarded as genocide.
6. There is not enough scientifically and legally verified evidence that there was a joint criminal enterprise on the Serb side in the civil war in BiH on the forcible removal of the Muslim population (Bosniaks), neither the common intention nor the common goal for such an undertaking, and therefore there is no evidence of genocide, i.e. association for the purpose of committing genocide (a joint criminal enterprise is the legacy of English legislation, which the same legislation gave up several years ago).
7. The legal qualification of the Srebrenica Criminal Tribunal, through the enforcement of a lawsuit by a number of defendants of the courts, is not defined by the expert, professionally profes- sional and certified by the applicant, but mainly by the fact that the number of witnesses in the state of the international community is different, it is still practiced in the field of professional, professional and professional verification.
The legal qualifications of the crimes committed in Srebrenica, provided by the Hague tribunal through adjudication against a number of accused and convicted persons, are not based on scientifically, expertly and professionally verified facts and evidence, but mainly on false statements of a number of witnesses from the Bosniak people and others, and as such must be subject to scientific, expert and professional verification.
It is requested from the institutions of the Republic of Srpska and the Republic of Serbia to initiate the procedure and provide all required guarantees that all convicted persons in the Hague Tribunal from the Serb people serve their prison sentences in the countries of their nationality, i.e. in the Republic of Serbia/or the Republic of Srpska.
8. There is no scientifically confirmed evidence of the exact number of victims in combat and out of combat operations in Srebrenica in the summer of 1995.
9. It may be concluded beyond reasonable doubt that the eviction of the civilian population from Srebrenica was not forcible, but it was an unanimous choice of representatives of the civilian authorities and the local population, the command of the 28th Division and certain mechanisms of the international community.
10. There are sufficiently reliable facts that the crime in Srebrenica was well designed, carefully planned, long prepared and successfully implemented by operatives of foreign intelligence services, financially and medially supported by military strongmen of Western countries, the Bosniak military and civilian leadership, with the basic aim of obtaining a valid alibi for bombarding positions of the Republic of Srpska Army and the Serb population with depleted uranium, in order to weaken the position of the Republic of Srpska and with the purpose of long and systematic destruction of the Serb people in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
11. The Hague Tribunal is an illegal, dependent and biased criminal-legal formation that did not apply generally accepted standards of international law, but judged on the basis of rules it established itself and which might not be a source of international law, thus it is necessary to establish a new legitimate international mechanism which would review all pronounced verdicts.
No verdicts, and even verdicts of the ICTY, may not be an obstacle for further scientific research with the purpose of establishing a comprehensive truth.
12. It is necessary to make a list of all Serb victims in XX century, and thus in the last civil war in the period 1992-1995. It is necessary to launch an initiative for the construction of the Memorial Center for Victims of the Middle Podrinje.
13. It is necessary to strengthen the institutional capacities of the Republic of Srpska in order to establish the comprehensive truth about the past civil war in Bosnia and Herzegovina for the further development and survival of the Republic of Srpska and the Serb people in this region
14. Pointing to numerous flaws and falsehoods, the scientific conference has established frameworks of the historical truth about the events in Srebrenica, beyond which untruths may not be fabricated and compromises may no be made anymore.
15. In order to bring the truth closer to other interested parties, but also to prevent further spread of lies and falsehood, this final document and the collection of works, in the Serbian and English language, will be made available to all relevant subjects of the domestic and international public.
It is necessary to make additional efforts to publish this final document and the collection of works, or at least the abstracts and conclusions of each paper individually, in both Russian and Chinese, and make it available to the Russian and Chinese public and the most important institutions of Russia and China.
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE
CHAIRMAN OF THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
Prof. Milovan Milutinović, PhD